Gilder Elementary Vision Statement
Building Capacity for all to be G.R.E.A.T.S.!
Gilder Elementary Mission Statement
Every child has the potential to be G.R.E.A.T.! Task of an educator is to harness a child's talents and set them free with confidence and the necessary toolbox to thrive.
Gilder G.R.E.A.T. Core Values
• Ready to learn and grow
• Focused, calm, peaceful
• Ready to meet learning targets
• Do your job: follow Gilder expectations and procedures!
• Always do your best! Be persistent!
• Use self control- think before you act.
• Be accountable for your choices.
• Be reliable- do what you say you'll do.
• Protect the environment.
• Treat others with respect- follow the Golden Rule.
• Be tolerant of differences.
• Be considerate of others' feelings.
• Be open-minded. Listen to others.
• Be kind.
• Use good manners.
• Use kind language.
• Treat everyone fairly.
• Be kind.
• Do your share to make your school and community better.
• Help others- share your talents!
• Accept help from other.
• Positive School Climate
• G.R.E.A.T. Attitude
• Green Atmosphere for All
Gilder School Song
We strive to be Green, show Responsibility!
We're kind to each other, that's empathy!
Always be polite to you and me-
We offer our talents and positivity.
Spread the word, near and far!
We are Gilder GREAT! We work side by side!
We do our best to show our Gilder GREAT pride!